This application is to be completed by all Ngati Ruanui registered uri whom are seeking financial support in Secondary, Post Graduate, Undergraduate study or other recognised training.Completed and approved grants will be paid between the 20th and 30th of the following month. Please allow 15 working days for processing.
If you have any queries or require assistance, please do not hesitate to call 0800 RUANUI (782684) or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Will be processed regularly on a monthly basis and allocated accordingly.
THE STUDENT MUST:
- Be of Ngati Ruanui descent;
- Be enrolled at a New Zealand Secondary School or a New Zealand University or NZQA recognised tertiary institute in 2016.
- Send with the application a verified deposit slip or bank statement with a printed bank account number; and
- You may apply only once per year.
- The 2017 application form will only be accepted for 2017 entries.
- Please complete all sections of this form.
- Please provide all supporting material to confirm your study
- There is NO GUARANTEE that your application will be successful or that it will cover all expenses applied for.
- All relevant items on Checklist must be completed before application can begin to be processed.