Te Rūnanga o Ngāti Ruanui Trust is proud to present the ‘Iwi Membership Card’
Te Rūnanga o Ngāti Ruanui Trust has collaborated with various businesses to bring all registered members of Ngāti Ruanui a range of benefits and discounts.
Current card benefits are:
- Ngati Ruanui Healthcare – Free GP Visits all ages
- Hawera Cinema 2 – 10 percent discount movie tickets
- Ngati Ruanui Stratford Mountain House – 10 percent discount meals
- South Taranaki District Council – 5 percent discount residential Green Waste service
- Ngati Ruanui Healthcare Central Audiology Taranaki – 5 percent discount standard consultations hearing tests
- Te Puawaitanga Early Childhood Centre – 10 percent discount on fees for each registered tamaiti
- Noel Leemings – Percentage discount on purchases
Benefits from the above organisations can only be applied upon presentation of the physical Iwi Membership Card by the person whose name appears on that card.
Additional benefits and discounts will continue to be added in the future. Please check the Ngāti Ruanui website for an list of up-to-date benefits and other information.
Below are the Terms and Conditions for the use of the Iwi Membership Card.
IWI MEMBERSHIP CARD TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By using the Iwi Membership Card (IMC) you agree to the IMC Terms and Conditions as:
- Te Runanga o Ngāti Ruanui Trust (TRONRT) reserve the right to change these terms from time to time, and you agree that each time you use the IMC you accept the terms as existing at that time on www.ruanui.co.nz
- The IMC is only available to be used by individual shown on the IMC and registered with TRONRT.
- The IMC is not a credit, debit or charge card, is not transferrable and remains the property of TRONRT.
- The IMC is a benefits card only. Benefits can only be applied upon presentation of the physical IMC by the relevant IMC named holder.
- IMC is only valid at the vendors as listed by TRONRT on www.ruanui.co.nz
- TRONRT reserves the right to change the IMC benefits and terms at any time without notice. Benefits and Terms will be updated on the website www.ruanui.co.nz
- From time to time TRONRT may send you offers in conjunction with other businesses and organisations.
- Each IMC is valid for one person and cannot be used by any other person other than the individual whose name appears on the IMC.
- TRONRT is not responsible for lost, damaged or stolen cards.
- TRONRT reserves the right to recall an individual’s IMC if that IMC is used inappropriately and/or outside theses terms and conditions.
- TRONRT reserves the right to terminate the IMC program at any time by giving you at least 30 days prior notice in which case you will cease to be able to use the card and TRONRT shall have no further liability to you.
- You must advise TRONRT of any change name, address or other details, as the change occurs to your personal details held by TRONRT.